Collex has been providing quality auto body repairs and excellent service to Red Bank, NJ area customers since 1977. We have 20,000 square feet of capacity and are capable of auto body repair on all makes and models of cars and SUV’s.
Two areas of focus continue to be customer service and auto body repair quality. 2014 marked the 7th year in a row that we were recognized as an AutocheX Premier Customer Satisfaction Award winner! Out of nearly 50,000 shops in North America, we were one of only 400 award winners (after just missing in 2015 & 2016, we continue to earn another award in 2017!) In addition, we hire an independent, national organization to survey our customers annually and our scores remain exceptional and well above industry averages (click here for our most recent results):
- Overall Quality of Work: 9.74 (scale of 1 to 10)
- On-time Delivery: 95.8%
- Keeping Customers Informed: 98.6%
Our team of employees is what makes our quality auto body repairs and excellent service come to life and insures you truly have a superior customer experience and receive a Lifetime Guarantee on all of our auto body and paint work. Collex is an I-CAR Gold Class Professionals Body Shop, a designation earned from I-CAR, the leading educator for technical auto body training in the country. “Gold Class” is as an acknowledgment of our commitment to insuring all of our employees continue to get technical training on an annual basis.
As important, all of our auto repair technicians have extensive experience, are good, interesting folks and make up the best team in the area – one of the main reasons why 10 of the leading insurance companies in the state have selected us has their preferred auto body shop in this area and why our customers continue to enthusiastically refer us to friends and family.
Along with our technicians we have a dedicated office staff of Estimators, two Customer Service Representatives, two Production Managers and two Parts Managers. The entire team works hard to make sure all the pieces come together quickly, that you are kept well informed during the process and that we meet or beat your quality and delivery expectations. Everyone on our team knows that to continue to succeed we need to work hard to provide great, personalized auto service. At Collex we truly are a comfortable solution to an uncomfortable situation.
Utilizing The Best Technology
- We have invested in Car-O-Liner Frame Straightening Equipment, which is the most advanced in the industry.
- Well ahead of the industry, we are already Aluminum Ford F-150 certified with the specialized aluminum welding, tools and equipment necessary for repairing all aluminum vehicles.
- Our welding equipment is capable of factory-like welds on all various types of vehicle steels
- Two Resistance Welders for high strength steels: Wielander & Schill, and Pro Spot i-4
- Our air-tight and vacuum-sealed paint booths by Wellbuilt are the highest quality in the market
- Our partnership with premium Akzo Nobel Sikkens Autowave paint allows us to offer a lifetime guarantee on our paintwork, without gimmicks – we were the first in this region to transition to the environmentally friendly waterborne paint system
- We utilize computer paint matching technology and the Automatchic 3 Spectograph camera to exactly match your vehicle color
- Our Modular Diagnostic Information System allows us to know what all of your dash warning lights mean so we can pinpoint and repair immediately
- We are connected with Alldata Collision, which allows us to get factory-correct and accurate collision repair information